I’m coming out of the writers block but I’m having a lot in my mind lately, so by the end of the week I’ll be able to write some more posts. But for now, I’m bringing you this lovely tag again. My lovely girl Bea nominated me and I couldn’t be more excited for it. So let’s begin!
- Answer the 11 questions you’ve been asked
- Ask 11 questions to your nominees
- Nominate 11 people
- What is your favorite thing that you’ve purchased lately?
It has to be my oval brushes. They are not the original ovals but I’m loving them anyways. There is no day I don’t use them.
- Have you ever had an awful restaurant experience? Can you share?
I luckily haven’t had an awful restaurant experience.
- What do you like most about yourself?
My fast metabolism and my hands.
- What do you admire about others?
Their optimism and their will power for everything.
- What is your favorite holiday?
- Do you have an traditions that you do every year?
With my friend we do a spring picnic on every first day of the spring. It doesn’t matter if it rains or not, we still get together to do a picnic somewhere.
- What is your dream job?
- Would you rather be able to read minds or be able to teleport?
- What are you looking forward to?
- What place or places are you looking forward to visit?
I’d love to visit the whole world, but mostly Australia, Greece and the UK.
- How are you feeling today?
Tired and stressed, but by Monday’s evening I’ll be fine.
- Your most loved thing?
- Where do you live?
- Do you believe in karma?
- Favourite smell?
- How tall are you?
- Do you consider yourself a technology-addicted?
- If you switch lives with anyone for a week, who would it be and why?
- Do you wear makeup on a daily basis?
- How do you deal with stress?
- Have you ever been on a writers block?
- What have you eaten today?
I want to nominate my first 11 likes.
Thanks for reading!