Following the workout calendar I -should have- posted some days ago, I bring here a list of foods to maintain an amazing bikini-Victoria’s Secret angel-body.
- Raisins: Soft and nutritious. They also have a lot of energy.
- Oranges: Hydrate, have vitamin C and high in fiber. Helps digestion
- Peanut or almond nougat: Provides large doses of protein and has 7 of the 9 essential amino acids that your body needs.
- Plums: Super rich in vitamins, amongst which are the E, A and C.
- Apples: They reduce cholesterol and act as detoxifying. Improves memory and actives brain functions.
- Nuts: such as almonds, provide protein to help reduce the level of bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol.
- Cereal bar: If you have anxiety, it is ideal. The most recommended are those with yogurt, bran, dried fruits and nuts on.
- Avocado: Are high in mono- and polyunsaturated fats, which may help reduce blood cholesterol levels and decrease risk for heart disease. It also has great anti-inflammatory properties and helps not only lower bad cholesterol, they may also increase levels of good cholesterol.
Featured picture taken from Tumblr
Pics taken from Google Images