I couldn’t let go this amazing month without one more award. Another nomination from beautiful Bea (BeaFree), thank you so so much dear! Everyone should go and check her blog, she’s amazing.
This award was created by Enigma
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the Rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three Things About Me
- I play the guitar.
- I’ve had two belly surgeries when I was a child and in the last one included a plastic surgery on my belly button because it was really ugly (it isn’t cute now but looks better).
- I have low blood pressure and that’s why I can’t stand really high temperatures and being surrounded by many people.
- If you were a squirrel for a day, what would you do?
Hide till I become a human again. I’d be really scared of everything being so so big.
- What is your funniest memory?
I have an awful memory so I don’t think I have many memories to tell, but I’ll never forget that Christmas when my uncle appeared dressed as Santa Claus (my little brother and I believed he was the real Santa) and carried my brother on his shoulder down the corridor of my grandma’s house and left it half a block away from there. Everyone was attacking “Santa” with water guns and after all this, my dad went for my brother and brought it back. Since then until he was told Santa doesn’t exist, he was afraid of Santa and would always hide when the clock marked the midnight on Christmas.
- What music artist could you listen to forever?
I can’t get tired of Halsey or Marina and the Diamonds (I’m not even her fan)
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Being able to share my thoughts with loads of people and connect with people whose thoughts are similar to mine.
- What is your least favorite household chore?
Washing the dishes, definitely
My Best Post
My Nominations: (it’ll be less than 10 because 10 is a lot)
- Favourite place you’ve visited?
- A place you’d love to visit?
- Your dream job?
- If you could have 3 wishes, what would you wish? (more or infinite wishes is not an answer)
- Something you can’t live without?
I love this kind of awards and I hope you do too.
Featured picture taken from Tumblr