I think it is really interesting for everyone to know about a VS model workout routine. Rob Piela – aka Gigi’s personal trainer and the genius responsible for those rock hard abs – has shared her workout plan with Vogue a while ago and said “Staying fit is all about consistency. Don’t miss workout days; don’t get lazy in the winter.”
- Warm up the core with 10 minutes of boxing. You can use a proper bag or alternatively a bean bag.
- 3 sets of 40 crunches each.
- Raise your heart rate with 10 minutes of boxing.
- 3 sets of 40 bicycle crunches each, kicking each leg out once per bicycle.
- Box for another 10 minutes
- Take a plank pose to hit the transverse abdominals, holding for about 60 seconds, or as long as you can maintain good form (abs tight, no sway in the back, and the neck in a neutral position).
- Super-set straight into leg raises to hit the lower abdominals, performing 4 sets of 25 leg raises each.
Featured picture taken from Tumblr