Another award nomination and it hasn’t even been a whole month into this year! Beautiful Bea Free just nominated me and I don’t really know her, but I can tell she’s one of the loveliest and sweetest person all over WordPress. Go check her blog because she’s amazingly talented.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How I started
As this is my second Recognition Award, I’ve shared my story on the first post Here (the only little thi g that changed since that first post is that I already reached my +100 followers)
On that same post I linked above I gave two advices, but I’ll give other two because I feel like it.
- Speak the truth and only the truth. If you didn’t like something, or you don’t like someones blog/posts, don’t follow them or like their posts.
- Bea gave this advice but I think is really important and it is that you should include pictures. It catches more atention and it makes it easier for people to read the post.
It was hard to nominate the first 15 people and I can’t think of other 15 amazing blogs to follow, so if you are reading this, I personally nominate you.
I love doing this kinf of posts and I hope there are more awards like this one on the future.
(Featured picture is for a future post…)